One Foot In Front Of The Other

So here I am embarking on yet another journey. I'm looking for work. What to do, where to go, what to be...? I'm at a loss. I know that I don't want to be stuck at yet another J.O.B. where I feel like I'm enslaved for the next paycheck and miserable as hell. But I'm realistic and I know I need to work. I've been working since I was 15 and I when I'm not working for awhile I get bored and feel like I'm not a productive member of society. What to do, what to be? I do the only thing I know how to do, which is put one foot in front of the other and start praying.

I had a talk with God and shared with her/him/it that I'm ready to start working. To please guide me to where I can be of maximum service. To direct me in my search for a job that I am good at and capable of doing. Send me on my way to a career that I love and feel passionate about. That is what I want in my life today. I want to be happy and fulfilled and it's important to me that I'm doing something that brings joy to peoples lives. I want to help others. So five, four, three, two, one here I go!!! Let's see what happens.

I've learned that the Universe is abundant for the realization of each of our goals, dreams, needs and wants. That there is an abundance of love, joy, serenity and prosperity. I also believe in manifestation of desires. I not only believe in it, I have personal experience that it is so. From traveling the world to parking spaces, manifestation is real. Having said that, I also believe that faith without works is dead. Footwork is a vital component in manifesting one's dreams. If I stay in bed all day feeling sorry for myself, you best believe, I won't be manifesting anything except self loathing. In fact, I'll be blocking all that the Universe has in store for me. Don't get me wrong. I understand that we have bad days and sometimes that entails staying in bed all day with the covers over our heads. But I can't wallow in that. I can't allow myself to stay there for very long and I go to God to ask for help to move beyond that place. And it's not always easy... I suffer from clinical depression and take medication for it. But I'll talk more about that in another blog entry.

I guess what I'm trying to get at is the sky is the limit! Anything and everything is possible. God, the Universe or whatever you want to call it will move mountains and make the seemingly impossible possible. Our hearts desires are real and concrete. Creating our dreams and goals, realizing them, is a very beautiful adventure and the fact that we don't have to go it alone is even more exciting and comforting. We are not alone. Our Higher Power is with us all the way, guiding us, loving us, and cheering us along. What a wonderful thing to live in that truth. No one but ourselves can stop us from living out our dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts