Lights, Camera, Action!

I've been keeping a secret. I've been holding it inside of myself for so long now daring not to divulge it to anyone for fear that it will not come true. But as I've blogged before I believe in speaking things into existence. I believe in manifesting one's goals and dreams. I also believe in a helluva lot of hardwork and dedication. And never giving up on your dreams. Never ever ever!! My secret is I am going to be a successful  filmmaker and writer and Maya Angelou and Oprah Winfrey will be my friends. No exclamation points needed on that statement because that is my truth. And so it is.

Now what? I need a car. Then what? I need to get back into production. After that it's lights, camera, action! I literally can't wait to start working!!! I'm on fire! I'm ready to go!! Working in production has always brought me great joy and satisfaction. And I've directed a few plays and I found out not only is it absolutely fun but that I'm good at it. I love making lists and goals and checking them off as I go. This blog is obviously not some stunningly literary masterpiece but it certainly is me being filled with an overflowing joy of finally saying it out loud. I have been praying for God to guide me and lead me to my next job and after talking to my friend tonight it all became very clear. I said it to her, my first time saying it to anyone, and I heard an echo. I felt God's touch and I knew. I'm on the right track. I'm heading in the right direction.

God has graced me with these beautiful gifts and I intend to use them. I not only intend to use them but I intend to help others along the way. I've always believed that my gifts do not only lay in my writing, directing and acting but they lay in my ability to love and bring kindness, compassion and joy into others lives. That is my ultimate purpose in this life. I am clear on that. I have so much love inside of me that at times I fear I will explode. It is an honor and a privilege to be of service to others and to allow my Higher Power to use me according to her/his/it's will. I look forward to the day when I can say, "We finally did it God!" Thank God almighty, we finally did it...

Comments

Popular Posts