Good Enough

I am self supporting doing what brings me joy, so much so I would do it free of a dollar sign. The same goes for the career I am going for. I am loving and affectionate and true and loyal and genuine and authentic. God has blessed me with a humble yet glorious home. And although I don't make loads of money, nor do I have a vehicle, I do what I need to do to succeed in pursuit of my goals and ride miles on my bike to get to where I need to be. I am independent and strong and brave and conversely, soft and sweet. I am accepting of others and I am free of any judgement toward others differences and "shortcomings"; including my own. I'm kindhearted and compassionate and empathetic and comforting and supportive. I'm also awkward and struggle with confidence. I'm very intelligent but I have no college degree yet. I'm both artistically gifted and keenly goofy. And I love God more than anyone or anything and I implore "Him" daily to allow "His" will and my service.

It's clear that perfection and Erika could not be put together within the same sentence. But never again will I say to myself nor allow anyone else to say to me that I am not good enough...because that would be a lie. I am Most certainly good enough and deserving of a loving, healthy, committed, passionate, fun, mutual, true, romantic relationship....with someone. There's someone for everyone. There is a person for me.

Comments

Popular Posts