See You Later (All The Dances)

When the snow has fallen
And then melted away
Down to a lukewarm creek
Flowing
With brown and grey rocks below
Large and small
And all the little yellow and purple flowers
Stand
Rooted
On either side
Waving goodbye to the chill and ice of winter
And hello to the glorious and colourful
Dance of Spring
Springing springing and leaping forth to the blazing
Hot white light
Of Summer
Flitting prisms of fire
Batting farewell to the
Waltzing winds of Spring
And moving ratchet and krump
To the salty beach and toasty sands and all the blue sky
High temps of Summer madness
For what seems
A blink of the eye's
Only to bow
And bid bonjour
To the multitudes of crispy rust coloured leaves
Pirouetting with the crackling breezy
Dance of Fall
Falling into each and every crevice of the
Soul of life
Where love lives in every breath
Autumn!
Where I spin around and always meet my heart each year that I am
Blessed to greet and know
Moving with wild abandon
Through every second
Of all the days
Of the blazing and sumptuous journey
Of all my years
To this moment
Which is every moment.
I will see you then!
And I will always
See you later...

Comments

Popular Posts