Past Life Love

Soul-Self
Old Soul that I am
Our eyes
Pretty eyes
Gazing into the distance
Looking for
Love
Gazing into my eyes
Searching my soul
For something
Real.

You were not there
And I buried
My heart
In my head
You've taken
My heart
In your hands
Carelessly
Caressing
My spirit
Ever so urgently
As our soft lips
Heart-shaped lips
Meet.

And I look into those eyes
Pretty eyes
And you take my breath
Away.
Then eyes
Close
Lips
Touch
Brush
Kiss
Ever so gently
So soft
So sweet
So good
It feels so right and so
New.
Your words
Touch
Me
And I hear
You.
Every poem that pours from your mouth
You are poetry
Prancing through my veins
And there are flowers on your tongue
And wisdom in your throat
I hear
You
I believe in
You
You hold me
And it feels so right and so new.
You are music
And beautiful lyrics
You
Are
Music
To
Me
Your words are song
Sing to
Me.
Always.
I am
Dancing
On the
Inside
In your presence
I'm
Floating
Toward your aura
Intoxicating
Aura
Captivating
My essence and my soul
At every turn
Around every corner
In everyday
Since I've known
You.
You've
Captivated
Me
And my
Heart.
Your pretty eyes
Searching
My eyes
For something
Real.

Erika L. Ganier

Comments

Popular Posts