Closer

We look Deeper than into each other’s eyes in through to the soul    Deeper     into the Center of our Cells    no words just Breath    Closer       Closer I look down to where her Hand Rests on my waist I Feel Her hand lift my chin to meet Her Eyes       Breath      Closer.           I feel our Kiss    Soft Slow     I want to See     Our Kiss    Feel her Fingernails as they Travel Down the back left side of My Neck       Shiver         a rush of My Blood Racing through My Veins we are on    Fire     and      Burning       each other up        Closer         BeatBeat BeatBeat        I feel her heart        My heart is racing     Smooth and Flushed        our skin is soft        Closer       We are       Touching Smashing       into each other        Colliding        through each other       Touching and Breath and Nails and Lips and Fire   Our eyes          I don't want to close my eyes         Fast and Slow       we fall into each others Hearts and Intertwined we Open our Trusting eyes. Closer.


Comments

Popular Posts