A Change Is Gonna Come

There have been times in my life when I've had the overwhelming feeling that everything was about to change and it's happening again. A change is gonna come and it's not so much about my outside world as it is about my inside world. I've never felt more like a butterfly as I do now. I'm metamorphic and I welcome it with open arms.

Sometimes I feel like I've wasted so much precious time living in a fog. I've lived in the past for so long that I am now, finally, ready to live in the present. I'm ready to spread my wings and soar. The future is unknown and it's none of my business anyway. Right here, right now, is where I need to be. In the moment looking at my feet and clapping my hands. I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

I take comfort in knowing that God knows exactly where I'm going even if I don't and that is good enough for me. Today I choose to let go of all expectations, go with the flow and honor the light which lives inside of me. I'm letting go and letting God. Change is always here.

Comments

Popular Posts