In Response to a Pizza Gate Believer (Long Games Are their Jam)

I know all too well that if not for the wealthy and powerful men [and womxn], there would be little need for sex traffickers—and that goes for our entire herhisStory. Because my abuser was my goofy dancing, “funny,” bible school teaching, “religious,” high ranking military officer, pentagon working, pilot flying, seemingly safe male, that people in general trusted, I have NO PROBLEM understanding that the surface can be deceiving. Many are mesmerized by surface. I am not mesmerized. 


I know that behind the INTENTIONAL separation of families, and children from parents (just as the evil, sadistic, white supremacist slavers did during my Ancestor’s enslavement, as well as they did to the NATIVE Americans) at the Mexican borders, was ameriKKKa’s [and other countries] local, state, and federal powers. Our white supremacist, capitalist, systemic racist, trickster, greedy ameriKKKan government. Mostly gop, but democratic, independent powers too. The cruelty and trickery is the point. These power holding, seekers of control of all, never quenched greedy sadist white supremacist gops, and those that support their agenda, regardless of political leanings/party’s, long game goals to destroy migrant/immigrant/American brown peoples, Black/African Descent Americans & immigrants, and Native Americans/Indigenous IS A LONG GAME. They love a long game. 


I say all that to say, I don’t believe everything that I am told because it fits what I believe. I fact check everything. I do not believe the pizza gate story while I do believe other things. Using facts and my critical thinking skills, I believe that trump is a serial raper and child molester (because of multiple allegations and other reasons). I believe that bill clinton is a child molester (because he rode on epstein’s plane to his island). I believe that biden, a white man who was against integration & bussing, as well as the author of the 1994 Crime Bill that criminalized Black addicts and locked them up for life (3 strikes), has no business healing the soul of ameriKKKa. 


white supremacists throughout the world, and herhisStory’s  jam is propaganda, lies, and trickery. They put the T in trickery, the G in gaslighting, the P in projection, the G in greed, the C in cruelty, the S in sadism, the F in unrelenting, self seeking fear, and the W in willful ignorance. I am not a democrat. I vote democrat because they are the least democratically sinister. 


I Am a Black Womxn LGBTIQA American. I’m not an idiot. Most Black People are not idiotic enough to think any party cares to work to change our lives for the better. 


Many should be holding onto their propaganda loving, non-critical thinking seats as authoritarianism falls upon this country and this Earth to suffocate us ALL. Unfortunately, many refuse to release their vice grip on their WILLFUL ignorant beliefs; and furthermore, still others refuse to look up from their phones to see it all happening in real time. 


When they finally realize what is unfolding, it will have unfolded. And it will be too late. “I didn’t know.” Yes you did. 

Comments

Popular Posts