Inside

She said, "I want it to be placed deep inside me; so deep that it hits my toes. Do you know what I mean?"
I couldn't take my eyes off her. I just sat there staring. At her. I slowly shifted back into that oversized yellow chair; the one my old roommate left behind.
"Do you know what I mean?"
I said, "I'm not as simple as I seem."
"I know."
She walked to me. Slowly.
I leaned even further back into my chair, resting my head, looking up. At her.
She leaned into me until the only thing I saw was black.
Beauty.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this... I read the others following this post and I like those too. Please post more frequently as I'd love to read more. #LoveAndLight - LD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness, I am just seeing this comment! Thank you Lauren, and I will try to write more. School makes writing challenging. I appreciate your comment, immensely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts