It Was An Itch Impossible To Scratch

This time last year I was so uncomfortable in my skin that I felt explosive. I was painfully horny and it was an itch impossible to scratch. That coupled with a heavy loneliness, I was quietly going mad.

But ever since my hysterectomy, my hormones have quelled. Miraculously, I have little to no desires and as I've always enjoyed my time alone, now I'm actually giddy when I'm by myself. I no longer experience jealously when seeing other couples connecting. I actually kind of feel like I'm asexual again. I feel free. I feel unencumbered without the emotion or drive that dogged me in the past.

Maybe this will all change back to what is was before. Maybe it will change into something beyond my imagination. Maybe it will stay like this forever. I don't know. I don't care. I'm not worried about it anymore and it's a wonderful wonderful thing...

Comments

Popular Posts