Yikes

If nothing else, I'm not a quitter. So tomorrow, I'm going on a date. And no canceling this time from sheer terror. To be completely candid, I've not done much dating in my lifetime. In fact, it's been a very long time... Yikes.
I'm feeling a mixture of nervousness and excitement. And No pressure. I have no expectations. I'm just remaining open, getting out of my comfort zone and staying willing to practice, practice, practice. In order to get experience in this area I must submit to practical application. So I'm going for it with delight! And trusting and taking God with me for the ride.


Erika L. Ganier

Comments

  1. What makes you this way?
    Who Or What has hurt you so bad?
    There is someone who can love you
    Pass your pain!!! You are just to beatiful
    To be filled with this much pain.
    If you are not confident its going to show
    Go on the date with confidence its going to work,But if not so in the hell what.

    Beatiful lady with all the baggage you
    Have believe in love!!! Let love find its
    Way to your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts