Fade In

Her voice was muffled so that I was barely able to decipher the words coming at me. But in spite of the softness of the syllables, they careened toward my heart with the force of a pummeling hammer. I couldn't breathe; I couldn't speak or rationalize the moment. I could only think, "This is happening, isn't it?"
I kept glancing at her moving lips as the words shuffled from her mouth. Her smile disarmed my caution. I relaxed into the moment with all the trust and gumption I could muster. I let go. I let God. I was protected. And that had always been the case. There was nothing to fear. I was in the Collective Consciousness' care. I was not afraid to move closer to her energy. I felt myself moving closer. She came closer. We touched one another's minds, grazed each other's shoulders, and gathered up all the steps that we had constructed together, and separately, on our own time. And we let go. We both let go.
Fade in.

Comments

Popular Posts